WD Development needs someone with administrative skills to help manage daily activities.
- Booking client meetings
- Organizing documents for advisors and clients
- Background meeting preparation
- Willingness to learn
- Ability to give and take feedback
- Confidence to ask questions
- Drive to develop processes that are efficient and beneficial to both WD and clients
- Comfortable with change
This position is currently part-time with an hourly contract. Hourly rate dependent on experience. As business expands, there may be an opportunity for full-time permanent.
Please reply with cover letter and resume to email@example.com. Cover letter should include why you are interested in this position, how you intend to contribute to both clients & WD and your career goals. I appreciate all interest in this posting; only applicants chosen for an interview will be contacted.
About WD Development: WD is an advice-only financial planning firm. WD’s goal is to offer comprehensive, objective advice to clients that is relevant to their current situation as well as their future goals.